Queries or Concerns
Personal information & how we use it:
The personal information we hold relating to you and your business may differ depending on the services we execute for you and the relationship we have. We use your personal data for the following purposes:
Such as your name, physical address, email address and telephone number, which you provide to us by signing up to use our virtual assistant services and receive information from our marketing team. We use that information to contact you regarding the provision of our Services.
Such as your Company name, VAT number, telephone, invoicing address, town, country, postal code, bank details, PO numbers etc. that you provide to us when you choose to buy our Services. We use such information to identify you, verify your purchase of our Services, and for invoicing purposes, as applicable.
To protect our business operations and comply with UK Laws, we reserve the right to supply Government Agencies with relevant information on request. This includes but is not limited to: Police, HMRC, Trading Standards, etc.
To improve our marketing communications, we may collect information about interaction with, and responses to, our marketing communications. You will only receive marketing emails by verifying your request to receive it (i.e. double opt in email) and you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com or by clicking on the links at the bottom of all email communications we send.
Online activity information
We may receive personal information about you when you use the Services or your activity when visiting our website; this may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity and other online identifiers (to the extent that they are personal information), and other personal information that you provide to us online. We use the following tools to track this: Google Analytics, WordPress.
Data we do not collect
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. For example details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We do not collect any data from Minors under the age of 18. No one under the legal age requirement may provide any personal information to or through our website while using the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. In the event that we find out that we have collected personal information from a minor without verification of parental consent, this information will be deleted. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us here.
Your Customer Data
Location of Storage
- We use secure, domain-specific email.
- All storage complies with GDPR requirements.
- Not all storage data is stored in the EU, in line with best practice data storage.
- Our email servers are based in the EU.
- Notebook & Coffee undertakes the obligation to ensure that transfers outside the EU will be made pursuant to the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or any other safeguards where permissible by the applicable data protection law.
All our VAs are UK based and have passed background tests and signed confidentiality agreements before working with us. They understand the importance of client privacy.
As most of the personal information we hold is stored electronically we have implemented appropriate IT security measures to ensure this personal information is kept secure.
Retention of your personal information
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we collect it and always in accordance with any applicable statutory data retention periods.
Any redundant data will be deleted and we regularly review storage for this purpose.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests, direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
Contact Notebook & Coffee about this policy
Should you want to contact us about any concern or question you may have about your personal data and how we handle them, or if you want to change, delete, or change, any personal information that we hold, or you have any other question about any privacy and security matter please contact:
Mailing Address: 25 Avondale, Ash Vale, Surrey, Gu12 5NE
Tel: 01276 500528